- Over 40% of the students come from overseas, from over a hundred countries.
- The majority of the faculty are international from around the world.
- Ample opportunity for cross-cultural learning and networking.
- 480-hours internship program preparing students for the world of work.
- Dual degree opportunities in association with top universities.
- Student exchange program with universities around the world.
- IACBE accreditation of the business and management program.
- International quality education with affordable tuition fees.
Why Study in Thailand
Study in a multicultural country, which is an essential business hub in the ASEAN region with a thriving economy and a huge presence of multinational companies.
Stamford Graduates 2018
* Source: Market Average Salary 2018 from Bank of Thailand