Stamford’s BBA Entrepreneurship program is designed to build future entrepreneurs by providing the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the business world. The program follows the entrepreneurial journey from inception and venture creation, to planning and analysis, to opening and managing a company.
- Other than building the entrepreneurs of the future, this program is also suitable for: those who are interested in starting a business; those who will inherit a family business and want to make it a success; those who want to become an effective entrepreneur of a big organization; and those who are interested in learning how to become a competent owner in today’s business world.
- This program is facilitated by our unique business incubator that enhances students entrepreneurial capability in accelerates the growth and success of businesses with relevant resources, mentoring and coaching as well as the built-in international entrepreneurial networking connections.
- The program includes: business ideation workshops, entrepreneurial seminars, business mentoring and coaching, living case study with real businesses, meet-the-entrepreneurs, venture pitching, and conferences on social, global, and industry-specific entrepreneurship.
Get hands-on experience with one internship and one ventureship!
You will be doing some groundbreaking work with other innovative employees at start-up companies, which is great way to bridge the gap between what you think you need to know, and what you really need to know to succeed in small and active companies.
With the embedded international network connections and our unique business incubator, you will demonstrate your entrepreneurial efficacy by pitching your own venture to the potential investors, securing possible initial funding and eventually executing your business venture with the assistance of professional and competent mentors and coaches.
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Development Manager
- Service Manager
- Strategic Business Executive
- Product and Brand Manager