The Stamford Laureate English Program will prepare you for a modern world in which English proficiency is necessary. A multi level structure will start your English studies at the best place for you to learn effectively and gain confidence in your communication ability. The Stamford LEP English Program is the gateway to success in your academic, business, and social lives.
- Learning outcomes focused on real life communication.
- Supported by the Global Laureate Network and Cambridge English.
- Two Study tracks with intensive 24 hours/week or 12 hours/week Bilingual option.
- Authentic Modern Assessment including Portfolio and Projects.
- Completion certificates with recognized competency scales.
- Modern interactive classrooms with a truly international and collaborative learning environment.
- The Stamford Laureate English Program offers extensive student support that begins before you arrive and is part of your journey, every step of the way.
- The Learning Centre – One stop shop for academic guidance, and the place you will make life long friends.
- Private tutoring – Or small study groups when you need help outside the classroom
- Access to study materials – And online teacher support
- Academic Performance and Health checks – Keep you informed of your progress and offer support when you need it
- Study plans – Designed by experts and made to suit your life and achieve your goals
- Some Extracurricular activities are built into the course work to increase interest and some are there to provide you with a balanced University experience.
- Field trips
- Multiple classes activities
More information, see Stamford Laureate English Program