Announcement regarding courses enrollment for undergraduate programs for Term 1 (2020)
During this time, in order to operate the courses enrollment process more effectively and efficiently, the University has adjusted the schedule and procedures for course enrollment for undergraduate students – Term 1 (2020) as follows:
Course Enrollment Advising Period
During May 25 – 31, 2020, students of all faculties are required to contact with your advisors to receive advice and approval for the course enrollment. Students will receive a list of courses advised by advisors. In order to successfully complete your study within your study plan, please strictly enroll the courses following the advice. In case, students cannot enroll the courses accordingly. Please send the request form to academic support for approval at:
Rama 9 Campus: academicRM9@stamford.edu
Hua Hin Campus: academicHH@stamford.edu
Courses Enrollment Period
Based on the priority of degree completion requirement, the periods of course enrollment and payment are scheduled as follows:
- Group 1: Senior students (earned 100 credits or more) Period: June 1 to June 12 at 12:00 pm (Deadline of enrollment and payment)
- Group 2: Junior students (earned less than 100 credits) Period: June 5 to June 19 at 12:00 pm (Deadline of enrollment and payment)
- Group 3: STEP students (who have passed the English requirement to continue academic program) Period: June 22 to July 3 at 12:00 pm (Deadline of enrollment and payment)
Each group of students must enroll the courses according to the advice during the period. With no full payment by the deadline, all the enrolled courses will be de-registered (1st round of de-registration) from the system.
Courses Add/Drop/Change Period and Re-enrollment Period
From July 8, 2020 until July 18, 2020 at 12.00 pm, all undergraduate students shall consider to add, drop and/or change any courses. Additionally, students who have failed to enroll the courses on (2) OR have been de-registered (1st round of de-registration) shall be required to re-enroll during this period. By July 18, 2020 at 12.00 pm, without the full payment, the enrolled courses will be de-registered from the system (2nd round of de-registration) and those who fail to enroll the courses and to make payment by this deadline shall not be allowed to attend the classes.
Withdrawal period with no refund
From July 18, 12.00 pm until September 5, 2020 at 5.00 pm, students can apply for course withdrawal by completing a request from for approval. Students will then receive “W” in academic transcript.
Conditions for Course Enrollment
- Late registration fee will be charged at THB 1,500 (flat fee) if the students fail to enroll during the enrollment period, either because of no actions taken or be de-registered.
- If for any reason, students overpay, the credit balance will be carried forward to future terms. It cannot be refunded in the current term.
- By July 18, 2020 at 12.00 pm, all students with unpaid balance (debt) will be de-registered from the system and shall not be allowed to attend the classes.
Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Registrar at Rama 9 Campus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar at Hua Hin at StudentRecords_hh@stamford.edu
Announced on May 15, 2020
Office of the University Administration
Stamford International University