STIU Announcement 010/2020 regarding self-quarantine by rich park condo residents
Self-Quarantine for those who live in the Condominium: Rich Park @ Triple Station
In response to the recent confirmed COVID-19 infection case in the Condominium: Rich Park @ Triple Station in Bangkok, although the infected person is not working or studying at Stamford International University, to protect the health of our students, faculty members and staff without affecting the teaching and learning, the University has decided to take the following measures during this period:
- All Stamford students, faculty members and staff who live in the Condominium: Rich Park @ Triple Station are urged to self-quarantine at your residence from 15-29 March 2020. During the self-quarantine period, in order not to be affecting the learning status of these students, the University requests the lecturers to send the learning materials to these students and to provide them with the phone consultation.
- If you are feeling like you have symptoms: a fever, fatigue, a dry cough, muscle pain and/or difficulty breathing, please immediately seek medical advice from the experts at the nearby hospitals.
- The University will continue to conduct temperature and travel status check next week, which will be led by the student service center at Rama 9 and by the Assistant President of Asoke campus and the Assistant President of Hua Hin campus for Asoke and Hua Hin campus respectively.
- Within next week, the University will conduct a deep sanitization of all three campuses.
- The university will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 status in Thailand and the requirements of Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation and Ministry of Public Health and any relevant sectors in Thailand and will adjust our measures whenever necessary.
Please send your information (name/ student ID/ major/ mobile phone number) and situation update to
For students, to Student Center at STUDENTCONNECT@stamford.edu
For faculty members and staff, to Human Resource Department at HR@stamford.edu
Announced on March 15, 2020
With all the best wishes,
Dr. Apitep Saekow
Acting President, Stamford International University