Communication Arts and Design Students won the Fourth Place for the Umay+ Competition
Five first-year students from the Faculty of Communication Arts and Design won Fourth Place for the Umay+ competition. They also received 5,000 baht and certificates from this competition. Their names are as follows:
- Mr. Mangkorn Suwansarn (Communication Arts Student)
- Mr. Posun Pipatbundit (Communication Arts Student)
- Ms. Chanunpas Pitakthongkorn (Communication Arts Student)
- Ms. Atita Akarathorntana (Communication Arts Student)
- Ms. Pawida Puengboon Na Ayuthaya (CMD Student)
For this competition, they had to create a storyboard which would be used to produce a short film for the topic of “MONEY FITNESS”. There were 174 teams from universities throughout Thailand participating in this competition. Our team was one of ten teams who passed to the final round. Recently, they presented their work on May 28, 2019 and received Fourth Place. We would like to offer our congratulations to all of our students for winning the award and creating a good reputation for our university.