Doctor of Philosophy Program in Business Administration (International Program)
The 3-year Ph.D. B.A. program is a full-time course in a dynamic interactive learning environment. The program uses international perspectives and cross-cultural experiences to give students an in-depth understanding of global business and help students improve business research skills. Learn with experienced faculty members from 14 countries including USA, UK, Germany and France. At Stamford, you have opportunities to meet, hear from, and be instructed by local and international business leaders, with a chance to have a domestic or overseas seminars or workshops.
Flexible Study Schedule:
Study in Bangkok and arrange your own study schedule.
Study Plan Options:
Design your own study plan with research based and coursework and dissertation hybrid options:
- Plan 1 – Research Based (dissertation 65 Credits)
- Plan 2 – Coursework and Dissertation (required coursework 8 credits, elective coursework 10 credits and dissertation 47 credits)
Truly International Environment:
The Ph.D. B.A. class has an inspiring international mix of students and experienced lecturers from all over the world including North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, providing invaluable business experience with international perspectives.
Gain a genuine understanding of businesses in Asia and around the world. Obtain the competitive edge needed to succeed in the growing ASEAN economic community and beyond.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution, with a GPA of minimum 2.5/4.0 (or equivalent).
- Complete an entrance exam and sit for an admission interview, in order to be accepted to a doctoral degree program.
- Application form
- Master’s degree and official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/ Resume