Whatever your future aspirations may be – starting your own business, advancing your established career or diversifying your skill base to prepare for the launch of the AEC, a Stamford MBA is the best investment you can make to secure your future success. There are 3 intakes per year: March, July, November
If you are NOT from Thailand click here to see admission information for international students.
- Online application. Required documents can be attached to the form directly. Apply online here.
- Apply at Stamford International University ( Rama 9 Campus, Asoke Campus Learning Center, Hua Hin Campus. More information please call +66 2 769 4000
- Via postal mail. The same application form can also be filled in and sent to domestic/international admissions, along with all required documents, at: “Stamford International University, 16 Motorway Road (km 2), Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand”.
- A filled graduate application form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate and Transcripts
- Official university transcripts including all courses requested to be transferred
- Copy of passport or citizen ID + house registration (Thai nationals)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS/TOEFL (meriting but not required)
- Recent photographs (taken within last 3 months)
Contact admissions department for more information.